Monday, January 28, 2013

Sally Hansen: Complete Salon Manicure - Hidden Treasure Swatch & Review

Hello fellow nail polish addicts! My name is Jazzy and welcome to my blog. This is of course my  first post and I'm excited to share my addiction to the world so with out further ado on to the polish!

This little fellow over here to the left has had a pretty tough time with other bloggers. Apparently it's name is the exact same of a much more popular polish and it doesn't even compare, but I think this pearly light pink is pretty but it's not my favorite so let's get on with the swatches!




All swatches have:

  • 3 coats of Sally Hansen: Complete Salon Manicure -  Hidden Treasure
  • Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat



Sally Hansen: Complete Salon Manicure - Hidden Treasure Mini Review

  • Pearly light pink, pink it slightly lost during application
  • Dries dull, need top coat to make shiny
  • Free edge still visible in some lights
  • Excellent formula and a wide brush 

No comments:

Post a Comment